Saturday, July 7, 2012

Summer Tarts

Raspberry Creme Tarts



Easy Summer Dessert :) And an excuse to use my new tart molds I bought from Kitchen Collection this past week. As a result, I am slowly killing my family with sugar and butter with all my dessert experiments.
Tart Molds - $10.99 (36pk) at Kitchen Collections


Keeping the Filling and Garnish Simple: Whip Topping and Custard with Raspberries


  Scandinavian Tart Recipe:

1 cup Butter
1 cup Sugar
1/2 tsp. Vanilla
2 Egg Yolks or 1 Whole Egg
2 1/2 cups flour

Bake in 325 F degree oven for about 10 minutes. Cool and Fill.

***My mistake was using too much dough in each mold - This dough is similar to sugar cookies so it will definitely rise***

Delicious :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...