Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Gardening 101: Freshly Planted

I love to garden. And after working in greenhouses for five summers now, I have learned a lot. Since it is a big part of my life, I feel like this blog could use some garden posts.

In preparation for my brother's wedding next year at the house, my mom and I have been trying to prepare this summer. With my dad doing most of the heavy work, it is really coming together. These are just some photos from the beginning of the season. My mom took a lot of before pictures and we will have to wait for the afters. As the summer progresses, I know it is all going to come together.


White Picket Fence


Side Yard


Pond


 Fountain Rock and Arch


Front Yard


Coleus Patio Pot that I made at work for my mom

Gazanias and Marigolds

Patio Pots for my brother's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...