Monday, October 8, 2012

Thanksgiving Candy Corn Cupcakes

Happy Thanksgiving to all! This year, I made Thanksgiving for my family. I did it once with my dad about 9 years ago. This year the parents were gone for the day so it was up to me. With the help of my brother, we turned out an amazing meal of epic proportions...

Apps:
hot spinach dip ,
mozzarella sticks,
deep fried pickles,

Dinner:
stuffing,
turkey,
mashed potatoes,
salad,
broccoli and cheese,
gravy,
chicken parm,

Desserts:
cookies,
fruit,
chocolate acorns,
AND
Candy Corn Cupcakes!

(click on the links to go to the recipes I used!)









Cake Recipe:

white cake mix
2 eggs
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup milk
1/3 vegetable oil

1. Beat ingredients together and separate batter into two bowls. Use yellow and orange food colouring to dye batter.

2. Spoon yellow batter into empty cupcake papers. Top with the orange batter.

3. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.

4. Top with white buttercream icing.

5. Garnish with orange and yellow sprinkles and a candy corn.

Recipe adapted from: The Girl Who Ate Everything Blog

*Note: These don't actually taste like candy corn...they just look like candy corn!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...