Sunday, April 8, 2012

Cupcakes: Easter

For Easter dinner, I created a few new cupcakes. The Cadbury Creme Egg Cupcake I got off the Internet and the Vanilla Bunny Eggs Cupcakes I made up myself.


Cadbury Creme Egg Cupcakes
Pour a small amount of chocolate cake batter into large cupcake papers.
Place the FROZEN Cadbury Creme Eggs into the batter.



Cover the Cadbury Creme Eggs with batter. Bake according to box.

Cover the cupcake with icing. I dyed the icing yellow to make it look like an egg yolk.
Cap off the cupcake with a Mini Cadbury Creme Egg.


The baked Cadbury Creme Egg

Seeing double.

Final Product.


Vanilla Bunny Eggs Cupcakes


Use vanilla cupcake batter. For the nest, I used coconut mixed with maple syrup and bake them.
Top off with green buttercream icing and Mini Eggs.


Make sure you spray the pan before you bake the coconut nests because they
will stick.

Final Results


HAPPY EASTER!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...